Join us for the 2nd annual Connecticut Fall Boat Show.
We are extremely excited to present the opportunity for NE boaters and soon to be boaters to enjoy a great event this fall. The CT Fall Boat Show sponsored by Boatquest will be located at The Safe Harbors Bruce & Johnsons in Branford, CT, conveniently located on the shores of the Long Island Sound. Attendees can expect a first-class impressive in-water selection of new and brokerage powerboats and sailboats along with the latest in marine gear and services. Brought to you by the team behind Power & Motoryacht, Soundings, Sail Magazine, Yachts International, Anglers Journal, Boatquest and Passagemaker.
FROM THE EXPERTS AT:
Safe Harbor Bruce & Johnsons Marina
145 S Montowese Street
Branford, CT 06405
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE MARINA
Friday, October 13: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, October 14: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, October 15: 10:00am – 4:00pm
General Admission Adults: $10.00
General Admission Children (Under 16): Free
Interested in becoming a Sponsor at the Connecticut Fall Boat Show?
$2,500 per Sponsor
- One premium booth location or one boat slip
- Your logo on all ads printed in AIM Marine Group titles including, Passagemaker, Power & Motoryacht, Soundings and Sail magazines
- Inclusion of your marketing materials in welcome bags distributed to all seminar attendees and the first
- 500 boat show attendees
- Your logo featured on prominently displayed event signage
- Your logo featured on Soundings or Power & Motoryacht newsletters distributed to thousands of targeted, prospective buyers worldwide – 3x
- Banner ads running for one month on Soundings or Power & Motoryacht website ($1,500 value)
- Company Banner to be displayed prominently at the show-provided by sponsor
For more information contact Ryan Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXHIBITOR LIST COMING SOON!
Interested in exhibiting at the Connecticut Fall Boat Show?
Two kinds of exhibitions offered: Land Exhibition and Water Exhibition
Below are application links for each exhibition.
Reach out to Ryan Davidson at email@example.com for more information.